What do these have in common?
How long will it take before the government and cell phone companies take a good look at the health concerns associated with cellphones?
How many people must die from brain tumors before this question is addressed? ElectroMagnetic Fields (EMF's) – especially from Wireless Devices can be hazardous to your health
Don't be a statistic.
Your Children Especially Need Protection!
One Reason Children Are at a GREATER RISK: Their Skulls Have Not Completely Thickened.
Exposure of young children to EMF's (Electro Magnetic Fields) may be even more detrimental to their health, especially during the development and maturation of the central nervous system, immune system, and critical organs.
A recent survey conducted shows 87% of 11- to 16-year-olds own mobile phones and 40% of them spend 15 minutes or more talking each day on them. And disturbingly, 70% said they would not change the use of their phone even if advised to by the Government.
There are over 5 billion cell phone users in the world – Over 500 million of them are children.
"Malignant brain tumors are the second leading cause of death in children [under age 15] and young adults [under the age of 34]*". We must be alert to how much more our children are getting exposed to, and endangered by EMF radiation with the constantly advancing technology of our modern world.
* Statistic provided by NeurologyChannel.com
Four international corporations are now warning of injuries from use of electronics, especially keyboards, and gaming equipment. They include Microsoft, Compaq, Sony and Nintendo.
Newly revised OSHA Regulation 1910.333 (a) directs all employers to give employees Personal Protective Equipment, PPE, if they work directly or indirectly with energized or electrical equipment or machinery. (It's a Law!)
Don't be complacent. Be proactive and make your cell phone and LapTop, Kindle, Ipod, Ipad, Electronic gaming devices, PC's and Keyboards safe to use.
The Youngevity Nano Harmonizer will reduce EMF's on your cell phone,LapTop, Kindle, Ipod, Ipad, Electronic gaming devices, PC's and Keyboards.
Statements from experts in the EMF field.
Medical epidemiologist in occupational epidemiology. "Very recently, new research is suggesting that nearly all the human plagues which emerged in the twentieth century, like common acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children, female breast cancer, malignant melanoma and asthma, can be tied to some facet of EMF's. There is an urgent need for governments to educate and for individuals to take steps to minimize their exposure to EMF's." Samuel Milham MD, MPH
Brain researcher, Author of The Edge Effect. Expert in the brain's global impact on illness and health.
- "There is no question EMFs have a major effect on neurological functioning. They slow our brain waves and affect our long-term mental clarity. We should minimize exposures as much as possible to prevent deterioration of health". Eric Braverman, MD
According to the BioInitiative Report: A Rationale for a Biologically-Based Public Exposure Standard for Electromagnetic Fields—from electrical and electronic appliances, power lines and wireless devices such as cell phones, cordless phones, cellular antennas, towers, and broadcast transmission towers—we live in an invisible fog of EMF which thirty years of science, including over 2,000 peer reviewed studies, exposes us to serious health risks such as increased Alzheimer's disease, breast cancer, Lou Gehrig disease, EMF immune system hypersensitivity and disruption of brain function and DNA. Board, Citizens for Health
"The public needs to wake up the politicians and public officials to the need for updating the decades old EMF public health standards. This report tells how." James S. Turner, Esq. Chairman of the Board
- 2007 Report: Summary for the Public (Table 1-1 Conclusions)- Ms. Sage
- 2012 Supplement: Summary for the Public – Ms. Sage
- Table 1-1 – Conclusions 2012
- Table 1-2 Reported Biological Effects from Radio frequency Radiation at Low-Intensity Exposure 2012
(Transcriptomic and Proteomic Research)Dr. Xu and Dr. Chen
- 2007: Evidence for Effects on Gene and Protein Expression -Dr. Xu and Dr. Chen
- 2007-2012 Supplement: EMF Transcriptomics and Proteomics Research – Dr. Fragopoulou and Dr. Margaritis
- 2007: Evidence for Genotoxic Effects – Dr. Lai
- 2012 Supplement: Genetic Effects of Non-Ionizing Electromagnetic Fields – Dr. Lai
- 2007: Evidence for Stress Response (Stress Proteins) – Dr. Blank
- 2012 Supplement: Evidence for Stress Response: EMF-DNA Interaction – Dr. Blank
- 2007 Report: Evidence for Brain Tumors and Acoustic Neuromas – Dr. Hardell, Dr. Hansson Mild and Dr. Kundi
- 2012 Supplement – Dr. Hardell, Dr. Hansson Mild, Mr. CarlbergUse of Wireless Phones and Evidence for Increased Risk of Brain Tumors
- 2012 Supplement – Dr. Kundi
Evidence for Brain Tumors (Epidemiological)
- 2012 Replacement chapter: Melatonin Production – Alzheimer's Disease and Breast Cancer – Dr. Davanipour and Dr. Sobel (changes are in red)
- 2007 Report: Evidence for Breast Cancer Promotion – Ms. Sage(Melatonin links in laboratory and cell studies)
- 2012 New Chapter: Plausible Genetic and Metabolic Mechanisms for Bioeffects of Very Weak ELF Magnetic Fields on Living Tissue – Dr. Heroux and Dr. Ying Li
Dr. Kundi Not available at press date.
- 2012 New Chapter:Precaution in Action – Global Public Health Examples since Bioinitiative 2007 – Dr. Oberfeld
Can't find what you're looking for?
Contact me for more information.